Helping Women on their Path to the Boardroom
The path to the corporate boardroom can be daunting.
- We provide advice and services to assist accomplished businesswomen navigate the path to find a corporate board seat appropriate for their skills and experience.
- Our Candidate Registry allows us to quickly review the skills and experiences of members to refer to boards looking for new directors.
- We reach out to boards when we have members that we think might be right for their board.
Helping Corporate Boards Find Women Candidates
Our referral service significantly expands a board’s network in their search for new board members with minimal cost.
- Public and private company boards provide us with a profile of the skills and expertise needed for a director.
- We search our Registry for women candidates who match these needs and provide only matching profiles for consideration.
- Boards pay a small referral fee only if one of our candidates is brought onto the board.
Board Jump Start Program
The program is a way for serious candidates to develop a board seat campaign in a structured, disciplined manner.
The Jump Start Program is open only to a limited number of our members at any one time. This program, with personal consulting and self-directed preparation, has a 100 day plan from sign-up date in order to keep the candidate moving forward to her goal of obtaining that first or next board seat.
Self-Directed Educational Offerings for Women Board Candidates
The Director Candidate Interview: Power Tips Revealed
Learn high-level tips about the closely-held director interview process before you start down this road. Learn more
Using LinkedIn to Help Gain a Board Seat
Practical and actionable information that you can immediately put to work for your board position search. Learn more
Writing a Laser-Focused Board CV
You will learn how to answer the fundamental question of how you can demonstrate, through your Board CV, what you can contribute as a director. Learn more