Helping Women on their Path to the Boardroom
- We consult with with accomplished businesswomen on their path to obtain a corporate board seat appropriate for their skills and experience.
- We reach out to boards when we have members that we think might be right for their board.
Helping Corporate Boards Find Women Candidates
Our referral service significantly expands a board’s network in their search for board candidates with minimal cost.
- Public and private company boards provide us with a profile of the skills and expertise needed for a director.
- We search our Registry and networks for women candidates who match these needs and provide only matching profiles for consideration.
- Boards pay a small referral fee only if one of our candidates is brought onto the board.
Board Jump Start Program
The program is a way for serious candidates to develop a board seat campaign in a structured, disciplined manner.
The Jump Start Program is open only to a limited number of candidates at any one time. This program, with personal consulting and self-directed preparation, has a 100 day plan from sign-up date in order to keep the candidate moving forward to her goal of obtaining that first or next board seat.